Airtel Nigeria Instagram Page has been reportedly hacked.
CityNews Nigeria reports that Airtel Nigeria has raised alarm over its inability to access its Instagram account.
This was confirmed by the telecommunication company on Saturday via a message shared on its Twitter handle.
Though the telco did not confirm if the development was an attack by hackers or not, it pleaded with its subscribers to reach out to the company on Twitter, Facebook and email channels.
It tweeted, “We’re having a slight challenge accessing our Instagram account and we’re earnestly working to get it resolved. In the interim, do reach out to us on Twitter, Facebook and our email channel [email protected] for prompt resolution.”
What you should know about recent attacks
- On Wednesday, CityNews Nigeria reported that St Nicholas Hospital’s Facebook page was hacked by unknown person(s) and renamed DODO.
- This was revealed by the management of the hospital via messages shared with patients and clients on Wednesday.
- According to the message, which was seen by Nairametrics, the hospital is working on recovering the account. Meanwhile, patients and clients have been advised to disregard any information or message from DODO.
- Barely 24 hours later, on Thursday, Nairametrics also reported that the management of Bet9ja
- confirmed that its website was hacked by the Russian Blackcat group.
- The gaming site said that the group had already demanded ransom but it insists it will not accept the conditions of the hacker group.
- Bet9ja stated, “The entire Bet9ja system has been under attack by the Russian Blackcat group who are famous for several attacks to huge companies in the world. It is a huge hacker attack by this Russian group but our people are working from yesterday without stopping for a minute to restore all the services but it is not easy.
- “They are asking for ransom already but we will never accept their conditions. it is important to let you know this so that we are all on the same page. They have hit us hard but of course they cannot kill us. We will stand our ground and come back even much more stronger.
- “Please do not be discouraged, we will surely restore things as soon as possible and provide update on the progress.”
Latest Update On ASUU Resumption, ASUU Strike News Today, 7th October 2022
Black Market Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today October 7 2022
Leadway Assurance, Nestle Nigeria Plc, Microsoft, Thrive Agric, Stears Join Sterling to Unlock $ 1 Trillion at ASA 2022
Tinubu To Meet Presidential Campaign Council, APC Stakeholders Over Controversial List
Is Kogi Govt Trying To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote?
Top 10 Nigerian stockbroking firms in Q3 2022
Ooni Of Ife Set For Another Grand Style Wedding After His Marriage To Mariam
How U.S. Court Ordered FBI To Seize $1M Allegedly Stolen By Nnamani In His Last Days In Office –Report
EU places a total ban on cross-border transfers from Russian crypto wallets
FACT-CHECK: Did Tinubu Say He’s The Hope Of Nigerians As He Returns From London?(Video)
FG says N348 trillion investment commitments required to fund 2021-25 National Development Plan
2023: “Bola Tinubu leading because Igbos are not cooperating” – Fayose
Breaking: Wike Set to Assent Motion Striping Omehia of ‘Former Governor’ Title
Fani-Kayode: Deceitful Strange Sounding Little Man Called Peter Obi No Match For Tinubu, Atiku
Naija News And Top Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Today, Friday, 7th October, 2022
Business and Brands23 hours ago
Drama As Glo Confirms To Nigerians Their Network’s Speed Is ‘Snail’s ?(See Picture)
Breaking News22 hours ago
Court orders FCMB to pay N540m to pastor wrongly accused of laundering money for Magu
Top Stories16 hours ago
President Buhari Meets With Freed Abuja-kaduna Train Victimes In Kaduna (Photos)
Jobs23 hours ago
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2022 October (5 Positions).
Politics17 hours ago
Shehu Sani Speaks On Thieves Who Stole Former Vice-President Sambo’s Phone In Abuja
Top Stories19 hours ago
Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again
Politics19 hours ago
Buhari Reveals The Kind Of Nigeria He Inherited From Goodluck Jonathan
Top Stories19 hours ago
Breaking: Tinubu Arrives From UK This Evening Ahead Of ‘Crucial Meeting’ Tomorrow