The applications are officially open to apply for The University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023 in Japan. The UTokyo is a public research university and the first Imperial University of Japan. The Applications for the 2023 Intake are open and all international applicants can apply for the Masters and PhD Degree Programs. Tokyo University Fully funds the Scholarship. Knowledge of the Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory. Tokyo University is Ranked 1st in Japan and 24th in World University Rankings. All the Expenses will be covered under this Scholarship. This Scholarship is also Financed and managed by the Japanese Government.
You will apply directly to UTokyo Scholarship in Japan. The classes will commence in September 2023. With over 150,000 international students, Japan is one of the most popular destinations for international students. The University of Tokyo offers a Diverse Field of academic programs. The complete details about the University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023 in Japan are available below.
Details About The University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023
- Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th October 2022
- University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan (Fully Funded)
- METI Government of Japan Internships 2022 (Fully Paid)
Period of Tokyo Scholarship
The Duration of the Program will be standard:
- Master’s Program = October 2023 – September 2025 (2 years)
- Doctoral Program = October, 2023 – September, 2026 (3 years)
MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship at the University of Tokyo in Japan is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover Most of the expenses of the Student.
- Total Tuition and Entrance Fee Exemption.
- Monthly Allowance:
- 144,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Master’s Program).
- 145,000 Yen/Month (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- An additional Monthly Stipend of 2,000 or 3,000 Yen may be added to those students undertaking study or research in some designated regions of the country.
- Tuition Fee: Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees will be Exempted.
- Traveling Cost: Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be provided to/From Japan to their Home Country.
- International students from around the world from any country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- In principle, applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1988.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
- Applicants Must meet anyone the English language Requirements.
- Holds an English proficiency test score equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
Also, applicants must have the nationality of a country with diplomatic relations with the Japanese government. To see the list of priority nationalities, please check here.
The last date to apply for the University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023 in Japan is 28th October 2022.
How to Apply
All the application process is online. Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application along with the required documents. The more in-depth details and application process is defined step by step by the University of Tokyo. Please Visit the Website link below.
U.S. Treasury Yellen: Twitter should be held to certain standards for content
Wike And The Gang Entertaining Us Like Slaves Do To Their Colonial Masters – Fadahunsi
BREAKING: YABATECH: One Shot Dead As Students Week Turns Bloody [Video]
Why America changed its mind on same-sex marriage
BREAKING: ISIS Confirms Death Of Leader, Al-Hashmi al-Qurayshi, Names Successor
Aisha Buhari: ‘She’s eating Nigeria’s money’ – Deji Adeyanju reports First Lady To UN
100 Happy New Month Of December Messages 2022, Wishes & Prayers For All
Breaking: Hakeem Jeffries succeeds Pelosi, to lead House Dems…becomes 1st Black party leader in Congress
Wamakko:Former Sokoto Governor loses wife after daughter, PA’s death
2023 Presidency: Seyi Tinubu meets Odumeje, Whitemoney,Yul Edochie,others [VIDEO]
2023 Presidency: Atiku is Fulani but not a killer – Titi Atiku-Abubakar
Top Gas Company, Greenville LNG Risks Another Multimillion Dollar Lawsuit
Why Wizkid Reminds Me Of One Nurse Bolanle – Iyabo Ojo Explains
Ogun:27-year-old Yahoo boy arrested for beating his undergraduate girlfriend to death
Breaking: “PDP will beg Governor Wike” – Udom
Top Stories20 hours ago
What Peter Obi Must Meet Before Debating With Tinubu – APC
News19 hours ago
Top Nigerian Newspaper Reviews & Naija News Today, Wednesday 30th November 2022
News20 hours ago
Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate (USD/NGN) Nov. 30, 2022 (Black Market)
Top Stories19 hours ago
Hold El-Rufai Responsible For LP Women Leader’s Death – Okonkwo
Top Stories14 hours ago
BREAKING: Buhari Govt Finally Pays ASUU Salary For November…
Top Stories13 hours ago
Breaking: Alleged Rape: Court Sends Lagos Doctor Olaleye To ‘Ikoyi’
Sports13 hours ago
Breaking: Cristiano Ronaldo ‘becomes highest-earner in sport after agreeing a $207m-a-year deal with Al Nassr’
Business and Brands20 hours ago
Coinbase Wallet to End Support for Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Ripple’s XRP and Stellar’s XLM