Hello everyone. Here I came up with the List of Scholarships Deadline in October 2022. So, apply now for the Fully Funded Scholarships, Internships, and Exchange programs that are closing in October 2022. Scholarships Due in October 2022 is open currently but have a deadline in October 2022. These Scholarships in 2022 are for Academic Term 2023. So, anyone from any country with any nationality can apply. And note one thing, do not wait for the last date. The month of October has some amazing opportunities, my people. A Shout out for the Fully Funded Scholarships due in October 2022.
These Full Scholarships will cover your Tuition Fee, Visas, Airfare, Health, Accommodation, Monthly Stipend, and Course Books. Each program is listed with a Small description and deadline. We have also prepared a list of Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS that are accepting applications. Ok. The List of the List of Scholarships Deadline in October 2022 is available below.
This Blog Includes
List of Scholarships Deadline in October 2022 (Apply as soon as possible)
1# University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023
Currently, it’s Australia’s #1 University. Apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023. 600 Graduate Scholarships in Australia and Melbourne University are open to international students. So, this scholarship is open to Study a Master Degree Program and a Ph.D. Degree Program.
- Country: Melbourne, Australia
- No of Scholarships: 600 Scholarships
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil Doctoral (PhD.)
- Fields of Study: All Fields & Major
- Deadline: 31st October 2022
- Link: University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023
2# University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023 in Japan
Apply for The University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023 in Japan. Tokyo is a public research university. The Applications for the 2023 Intake are open and all international applicants can apply for the Masters and PhD Degree Programs. Tokyo University Fully funds the Scholarship. Knowledge of the Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory.
- Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th October 2022
- Link: University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023 in Japan
3# Ireland Government Scholarships 2023
Apply for the Ireland Government Scholarships 2023. international applicants as well as European applicants to study Full-time Masters and PhD Degree Programs in Irish Universities. As well as Ireland ranked in the top 10 for Higher Quality Education. The Government typically awards 280 New Postgraduate Scholarships in Ireland.
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Master, Doctorate (MS Leading to PhD)
- Eligible Regions: European Union & All Other Nationalities
- Deadline: 20th October 2022
- Link: Ireland Government Scholarships 2023 (Apply Now)
4# OIST Internship in Japan 2023
The OIST Japanese Internship Program is now open. This Internship is a Fully Funded Internship in Japan at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology. All Costs will be Covered in Japan Internship Program. Undergraduate, Graduates Students from all around the world are eligible for the OIST Japanese Internship Program.
- Country: Japan
- Internship Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Available Fields: Multiple Fields
- Deadline: 15th October 2022
- Link: OIST Internship in Japan 2023
5# Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program 2023
The Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program 2023 applications are open. The Orange Knowledge Programme is a Scholarship by the Netherlands government for international applicants. It offers Master’s scholarships and short courses to study in accredited Netherland universities. OKP is a Fully Funded Scholarship Funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs at various institutes in the Netherlands.
- Scholarship Country: Netherlands
- Course Level: Masters, Short Courses
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 11th October 2022
- Link: Orange Knowledge Scholarship Program
6# Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24
The Commonwealth is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in the UK and completes their Master’s or Ph.D. Degree programs in the UK. This is a highly prestigious UK Scholarship. This Scholarship is Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
- Country: UK
- Eligible Countries: Commonwealth Countries
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 18th October 2022
- Link: Commonwealth Scholarships for 2023/24
7# Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2023-24
The Top Famous Scholarship in the United States in a Top University. The Knight Hennessey Stanford University Scholarship offers 100 Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students as well as U.S Citizens to study Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, and Joint Degrees degrees at Stanford University which is the Leading University in the world. All the Expenses will be Covered Under this Scholarship Program.
- No.of Scholarships: 100
- Scholarship By: Knight Hennessy Scholarship
- Course Level: Masters, PhD, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degrees.
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year
- Deadline: 12th October 2022
- Link: Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2023-24
8# UNDP Graduate Program 2023
The United Nations Development Program has launched a UNDP Graduate Program 2023 for recent graduates. The program is open to all applicants from all around the world of any nationality. The UNDP will Full Provide Visa Sponsorship, Relocation Support, Air Tickets, and all other required things.
- Organization: UNDP
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded+Visa Sponsorship+Air Tickets
- Eligible Countries: Open for All
- Deadline: 12 October 2022
- Link: UNDP Graduate Program 2023
9# Canadian Government Jobs 2023 (CV’s Invited) With Visa Sponsorship
Note that candidates can apply for the positions offered by the Canadian government without Paying any Application Fee. The most important is to get a Job offer from Canada. Companies in Canada that offer visa sponsorship to international applicants. You can start your Job in 2023 in Canada.
Important Documents for Scholarships
- Sample Email to Professor for Scholarship (How to Email)
- How to Write a Research Proposal for Masters and PhD
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship Application
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarship Application
- Personal Statement for Scholarship (Personal Statement Examples)
- Why You are not able to get MS or PhD Scholarship?
U.S. Treasury Yellen: Twitter should be held to certain standards for content
Wike And The Gang Entertaining Us Like Slaves Do To Their Colonial Masters – Fadahunsi
BREAKING: YABATECH: One Shot Dead As Students Week Turns Bloody [Video]
Why America changed its mind on same-sex marriage
BREAKING: ISIS Confirms Death Of Leader, Al-Hashmi al-Qurayshi, Names Successor
Aisha Buhari: ‘She’s eating Nigeria’s money’ – Deji Adeyanju reports First Lady To UN
100 Happy New Month Of December Messages 2022, Wishes & Prayers For All
Breaking: Hakeem Jeffries succeeds Pelosi, to lead House Dems…becomes 1st Black party leader in Congress
Wamakko:Former Sokoto Governor loses wife after daughter, PA’s death
2023 Presidency: Seyi Tinubu meets Odumeje, Whitemoney,Yul Edochie,others [VIDEO]
2023 Presidency: Atiku is Fulani but not a killer – Titi Atiku-Abubakar
Top Gas Company, Greenville LNG Risks Another Multimillion Dollar Lawsuit
Why Wizkid Reminds Me Of One Nurse Bolanle – Iyabo Ojo Explains
Ogun:27-year-old Yahoo boy arrested for beating his undergraduate girlfriend to death
Breaking: “PDP will beg Governor Wike” – Udom
Top Stories21 hours ago
What Peter Obi Must Meet Before Debating With Tinubu – APC
News20 hours ago
Top Nigerian Newspaper Reviews & Naija News Today, Wednesday 30th November 2022
News21 hours ago
Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate (USD/NGN) Nov. 30, 2022 (Black Market)
Top Stories20 hours ago
Hold El-Rufai Responsible For LP Women Leader’s Death – Okonkwo
Top Stories14 hours ago
BREAKING: Buhari Govt Finally Pays ASUU Salary For November…
Top Stories14 hours ago
Breaking: Alleged Rape: Court Sends Lagos Doctor Olaleye To ‘Ikoyi’
Sports14 hours ago
Breaking: Cristiano Ronaldo ‘becomes highest-earner in sport after agreeing a $207m-a-year deal with Al Nassr’
Business and Brands20 hours ago
Coinbase Wallet to End Support for Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Ripple’s XRP and Stellar’s XLM