Close Menu
City News NG
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

What's Hot

NRS makes tax ID mandatory for taxpayers

May 19, 2026

If You Don’t Keep Quiet, I Will Start Saying Things – Gov Yusuf Sends Warning To Kwankwaso

May 19, 2026

2027: Atiku Abubakar Can’t Win Election, I Won’t …. – Amaechi

May 19, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Trending
  • NRS makes tax ID mandatory for taxpayers
  • If You Don’t Keep Quiet, I Will Start Saying Things – Gov Yusuf Sends Warning To Kwankwaso
  • 2027: Atiku Abubakar Can’t Win Election, I Won’t …. – Amaechi
  • Peter Obi Emerges Sole NDC Presidential Aspirant for 2027 Election
  • 2027 election: Any politician that wants to win must align with APC – National Secretary, Basiru
  • I’ll Work To Remove Tinubu In 2027, Says Baba-Ahmed
  • Breaking: Bandits Kill Michael Oyedokun, Kidnapped Oyo Teacher
  • How I discovered 2 of 5 kids I raised weren’t mine – Top Nollywood Actor Reveals
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
City News NGCity News NG
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
City News NG
Home » Man Who Filmed Four-Year-old Daughter In Skimpy Dresses Arraigned For Trial
Court

Man Who Filmed Four-Year-old Daughter In Skimpy Dresses Arraigned For Trial

CitynewsBy CitynewsMay 15, 2024No Comments
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

The Edo Police Command has disclosed that Musa Suleman, who posted his four-year-old daughter’s sensitive photos online will soon be arraigned in court.

The spokesperson for the state police command, Chidi Nwabuzor, said in a telephone interview on Tuesday.

Suleman was arrested on Sunday for posting half-naked pictures of the minor via her recently deactivated Instagram account, @officialsarah_ig , as she posed erotically and engaged in adult content.

In a viral video, the suspect admitted during an interrogation by the police that he was the handler of the page and that his motive was to make her famous on social media.

“I was the one that posted those pictures on my daughter’s page. I do not mean to harm anybody, I am just used to watching content creators and comic videos online, but she is too small to engage in such, so I decided to train her as a model. She wears model clothes, and I want her to be a celebrity”, Suleman said.

The police spokesperson, Nwabuzor, revealed that Suleman would be arraigned in court soon after they concluded their discreet investigation. He also added that his daughter was in the custody of the Gender-Based Violence Unit of the Edo State Government, which would be in charge of her upbringing and welfare henceforth.

“The suspect will be arraigned in court soon. The case has been transferred to the Gender-Based Violence Unit of the Edo State Government so that they will take care and nurture the girl. The unit will be the one to investigate and conduct a test on the minor to confirm if she had been involved in any sexual activity,” he said.

Before Sarah’s Instagram page was deactivated, it contained posts that promoted nudity and immorality because she engaged in adult activities like attending clubs, photo/video sessions with a bikini, seductive dance, and others.

Suleman, in a post, stated that a Malaysian influencer and an adult movie actress, Siew Pui Yi, known as Ms Puiyi, was his daughter’s mentor, as he specified in every post made on her page.

He also uploaded a provocative picture of his daughter with two yet-to-be-identified grown men, accompanied by a disturbing caption, which read, “Hanging out with men; the kids stay at home. Yoo!.”

In an earlier statement, Suleman had clarified that the reason behind his actions was that he was not getting support from social media users towards his passion, so he decided to “promote” his child’s modelling career.

He said, “One Nigeria, we cannot do comedy because there is no helper; this is what we can do. Help promote a model.”

The Edo police spokesperson, Nwabuzor, noted that the command took swift action by enforcing the arrest of Suleman after he was exposed, and an investigation was ongoing to make sure justice was served.

“The Edo State Police Command is aware of the trending video of a child of about four-year-old conspicuously naked and used as adult content in an undisclosed hotel in Auchi, Edo State.

“The Commissioner of Police Edo State Command, Funsho Adegboye, immediately drafted a tactical team to go out and arrest the suspect and his cohort. Within 12 hours, the father of the girl was arrested, and the investigation has commenced while further revelation will be made known to the public.

“The CP therefore appealed to the good citizens of Nigeria to remain calm that justice will be served,” Nwabuzor said.

POLICE
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Telegram Email
Citynews
  • Website

Related Posts

NRS makes tax ID mandatory for taxpayers

May 19, 2026

If You Don’t Keep Quiet, I Will Start Saying Things – Gov Yusuf Sends Warning To Kwankwaso

May 19, 2026

2027: Atiku Abubakar Can’t Win Election, I Won’t …. – Amaechi

May 19, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Demo
Top Posts

Stop Press! Jesam Michael, AAS Investors Are Aggrieved

May 10, 2024

Leadway Advocates For Public Safety As Nigerians Embrace The New Year

January 7, 2025

Ogun Is Setting The Pace In Tackling Energy Challenges, Says Abiodun

February 15, 2024

NRS makes tax ID mandatory for taxpayers

May 19, 2026
Don't Miss
News

NRS makes tax ID mandatory for taxpayers

By CitynewsMay 19, 2026

The Nigeria Revenue Service (NRS) is set to implement a new Taxpayer Identification (Tax ID)…

If You Don’t Keep Quiet, I Will Start Saying Things – Gov Yusuf Sends Warning To Kwankwaso

May 19, 2026

2027: Atiku Abubakar Can’t Win Election, I Won’t …. – Amaechi

May 19, 2026

Peter Obi Emerges Sole NDC Presidential Aspirant for 2027 Election

May 19, 2026
Stay In Touch
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Vimeo

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

Demo
About Us

City News NG is a fast-growing Nigerian online news platform delivering breaking stories, politics, business, entertainment, sports, and lifestyle updates to readers across Nigeria and the diaspora. It positions itself as a reliable digital newspaper with timely coverage of national and global events.

Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
Our Picks

NRS makes tax ID mandatory for taxpayers

May 19, 2026

If You Don’t Keep Quiet, I Will Start Saying Things – Gov Yusuf Sends Warning To Kwankwaso

May 19, 2026

2027: Atiku Abubakar Can’t Win Election, I Won’t …. – Amaechi

May 19, 2026
Most Popular

Stop Press! Jesam Michael, AAS Investors Are Aggrieved

May 10, 2024

Leadway Advocates For Public Safety As Nigerians Embrace The New Year

January 7, 2025

Ogun Is Setting The Pace In Tackling Energy Challenges, Says Abiodun

February 15, 2024
© 2026. Designed by .
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.