Close Menu
City News NG
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

What's Hot

Daniel Regha says Jerry Eze should reject Obi Cubana’s N500m massion gift

August 23, 2026

2027: Why Tinubu Didn’t Appoint Me As Campaign DG – Wike

August 23, 2026

Atiku Is Wrong, Bringing Back Fuel Subsidy Not The Answer – Murray-Bruce

August 23, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Trending
  • Daniel Regha says Jerry Eze should reject Obi Cubana’s N500m massion gift
  • 2027: Why Tinubu Didn’t Appoint Me As Campaign DG – Wike
  • Atiku Is Wrong, Bringing Back Fuel Subsidy Not The Answer – Murray-Bruce
  • Tinubu’s Campaign Council Is Corruption’s Rehabilitation Centre – ADC
  • Dino Melaye heads to court as Tinubu appoints head of Nigeria revenue as campaign fund raiser
  • 2027: Confusion Hits Ogun APC As Another Governorship Candidate Emerges
  • BREAKING: Yari Named DG of Tinubu’s 2027 Re-Election Campaign Council
  • Osun APC Candidate Sends Strong Warning to Adeleke After Meeting Tinubu
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
City News NGCity News NG
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
City News NG
Home » Popular Ondo Monarch Allegedly Impregnates 21-Year-Old Woman, Forces Abortion, Issues Death Threats
News

Popular Ondo Monarch Allegedly Impregnates 21-Year-Old Woman, Forces Abortion, Issues Death Threats

CitynewsBy CitynewsApril 18, 2026Updated:April 18, 2026No Comments
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

A 21-year-old woman from Ipele in the Owo Local Government Area of Ondo State has accused a traditional ruler in her community of impregnating her, coercing her into terminating the pregnancy, and subjecting her to threats, intimidation, and harassment.

The victim, Ifemide Kehinde, in an exclusive interview with SaharaReporters, alleged that the monarch — whom she described as the Kabiyesi of her town — initially proposed to make her his second wife before the relationship turned abusive.

“Sir, my name is Ifemide Kehinde, 21 years old, from Ipele, Owo Local Government, Ondo State. I humbly seek your assistance regarding an issue between me and the Kabiyesi of my town. He proposed to me to be his second wife and I agreed,” she said.

Kehinde explained that the relationship led to pregnancy, which she claimed the monarch insisted must be terminated under threats.

“We had sex together and I got pregnant. He threatened me to abort it, which I did. I bled for three weeks and he ignored me. He has treated me unjustly,” she told SaharaReporters.

According to her, the situation worsened after the abortion, as she allegedly suffered prolonged health complications without support from the monarch.

“I went to the hospital when I was bleeding. They asked me to do a scan but it was weekend, everywhere was closed. I had to use the little money I had to buy drugs and pads. After taking the drugs for five days, the bleeding stopped, but I have been feeling pains since then, every month,” she said.

Kehinde further alleged that the monarch used intermediaries, including aides and associates, to send her money for the abortion and later intimidate her into silence.

“He didn’t give me the money directly. He sent his civil defence to send it through POS. I didn’t want to abort it, but he threatened to kill me. He said I would go missing,” she alleged.

The young woman also accused the monarch of orchestrating harassment campaigns against her, including giving her phone number to others who allegedly insulted and defamed her.

“This is the girl Kabiyesi gave my number to be abusing me. She cursed me and said I have aborted three pregnancies and that my womb is spoiled. Everything is in the voice notes,” she said.

She added that multiple individuals, including a woman identified as Tomiwa and a man named Kazeem, allegedly confirmed aspects of the incident in voice recordings she claimed to possess.

“There are many voice notes—of him, the girl he gave my number to, his media aide, his civil defence, his friend, even his cousin. They are all involved,” Kehinde said.

She further alleged a pattern of misconduct by the monarch involving other young women in the palace.

“One of the girls said she is tired of him, that he is a womaniser and what he is doing with young girls in the palace is too much. She said she would not come back to the palace again,” Kehinde claimed.

The victim said she had submitted petitions to the Commissioner of Police, the Ondo State Governor, and the Chieftaincy Affairs office but had yet to receive justice.

“Despite submitting petitions, it appears his influence is affecting the process. I have all necessary evidence and copies of the petitions submitted,” she said.

Recounting continued threats, Kehinde added, “He called me on April 1 and started threatening me again. He didn’t allow me to speak and was laying curses on those supporting me. He wants to kill me. Please help me, I am dying.”

She also claimed that police investigations had begun, including visits to locations connected to the incident.

“Police have visited the hotel and the manager confirmed it to them. I also took the police to where I bought the drugs,” she said.

When contacted by SaharaReporters, the traditional ruler did not provide a detailed response. He only replied “Ok” to messages sent to him and declined to answer further questions, including whether he had any comment on the allegations.

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Telegram Email
Citynews
  • Website

Related Posts

Daniel Regha says Jerry Eze should reject Obi Cubana’s N500m massion gift

August 23, 2026

2027: Why Tinubu Didn’t Appoint Me As Campaign DG – Wike

August 23, 2026

Atiku Is Wrong, Bringing Back Fuel Subsidy Not The Answer – Murray-Bruce

August 23, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Demo
Top Posts

Stop Press! Jesam Michael, AAS Investors Are Aggrieved

May 10, 2024

Leadway Advocates For Public Safety As Nigerians Embrace The New Year

January 7, 2025

Ogun Is Setting The Pace In Tackling Energy Challenges, Says Abiodun

February 15, 2024

Daniel Regha says Jerry Eze should reject Obi Cubana’s N500m massion gift

August 23, 2026
Don't Miss
News

Daniel Regha says Jerry Eze should reject Obi Cubana’s N500m massion gift

By CitynewsAugust 23, 2026

Earlier today, news broke that businessman Obi Cubana had gifted Pastor Jerry Eze a luxury house reportedly worth N500…

2027: Why Tinubu Didn’t Appoint Me As Campaign DG – Wike

August 23, 2026

Atiku Is Wrong, Bringing Back Fuel Subsidy Not The Answer – Murray-Bruce

August 23, 2026

Tinubu’s Campaign Council Is Corruption’s Rehabilitation Centre – ADC

August 23, 2026
Stay In Touch
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Vimeo

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

Demo
About Us

City News NG is a fast-growing Nigerian online news platform delivering breaking stories, politics, business, entertainment, sports, and lifestyle updates to readers across Nigeria and the diaspora. It positions itself as a reliable digital newspaper with timely coverage of national and global events.

Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
Our Picks

Daniel Regha says Jerry Eze should reject Obi Cubana’s N500m massion gift

August 23, 2026

2027: Why Tinubu Didn’t Appoint Me As Campaign DG – Wike

August 23, 2026

Atiku Is Wrong, Bringing Back Fuel Subsidy Not The Answer – Murray-Bruce

August 23, 2026
Most Popular

Stop Press! Jesam Michael, AAS Investors Are Aggrieved

May 10, 2024

Leadway Advocates For Public Safety As Nigerians Embrace The New Year

January 7, 2025

Ogun Is Setting The Pace In Tackling Energy Challenges, Says Abiodun

February 15, 2024
© 2026. Designed by .
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.