Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020 has emerged.
CityNews Nigeria reports that the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment portal has been opened for September 2020 intakes.
About Nigeria Federal Ministry of Education
The Federal Ministry of Education is the body responsible for coordinating the educational system and affairs of Nigeria. It handles the school curriculum from the basic level to the tertiary level.
This establishment has been conducting recruitment intake annually over the years. Our platform has received a lot of enquiries from curious job seekers about when to apply for Federal Ministry of Education vacancies 2020. We are glad to provide answers to the questions below;
Requirements To Apply For Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 29 years, less than 30 years.
How to Apply For Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020 Online
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
Important Notice For Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position.
- Any candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
- N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Apply For Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2020 Click Here