Close Menu
City News NG
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

What's Hot

El-Rufai’s Wife Drags ICPC to Court, Demands ₦2 Billion Compensation

May 24, 2026

‘We Won’t Vote Atiku’ — ADC Youth Leaders Back Amaechi for 2027 Presidency

May 24, 2026

2027: Tinubu set to receive Certificate of Return, APC flag

May 24, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Trending
  • El-Rufai’s Wife Drags ICPC to Court, Demands ₦2 Billion Compensation
  • ‘We Won’t Vote Atiku’ — ADC Youth Leaders Back Amaechi for 2027 Presidency
  • 2027: Tinubu set to receive Certificate of Return, APC flag
  • BREAKING: Ex-Foreign Affairs Minister Tuggar Loses APC 2027 Bauchi Governorship Ticket
  • Videos, statements of me supporting bandits doctored – Gumi
  • ‘Politicians won’t stop stealing if Nigerians don’t stone us’ – Amaechi
  • Insecurity: Oyo School Abductors Give Fresh Condition
  • Sowore Declares For 2027 Presidential Election, Vows To Unseat Tinubu
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
City News NGCity News NG
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
City News NG
Home » UK Unveils Itinerary For Tinubu’s Historic Windsor Castle Visit
News

UK Unveils Itinerary For Tinubu’s Historic Windsor Castle Visit

CitynewsBy CitynewsMarch 16, 2026No Comments
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

The British government has released the official itinerary for the forthcoming state visit of Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Windsor Castle, scheduled to take place from March 17 to March 19.

According to the programme released by British authorities, the visit will feature a combination of bilateral engagements, ceremonial activities and meetings with members of the Nigerian community in the United Kingdom.

Preparations for the visit are expected to commence on March 17, including security checks, traffic adjustments and rehearsals for the ceremonial procession.

Officials said several arrangements will be put in place to ensure the smooth conduct of the visit, which is regarded as a significant diplomatic engagement between Nigeria and the United Kingdom.

President Tinubu is expected to arrive officially on March 18, where he will be received by Prince William and Catherine Princess of Wales.

A formal welcome ceremony will be held on Datchet Road, featuring the playing of the national anthems of both countries and an inspection of a guard of honour.

Following the ceremony, the Nigerian leader will proceed in a ceremonial carriage procession to Windsor Castle.

At the castle, Tinubu will be received by King Charles III and Queen Camilla, who will host the visiting president during the state visit.

Tinubu’s trip marks the first state visit by a Nigerian president to the United Kingdom in 37 years, highlighting renewed diplomatic engagement between the two countries.

The president will be accompanied by the First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu, for the two-day programme.

The visit follows an official invitation extended by Buckingham Palace earlier in February 2026.

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Telegram Email
Citynews
  • Website

Related Posts

El-Rufai’s Wife Drags ICPC to Court, Demands ₦2 Billion Compensation

May 24, 2026

‘We Won’t Vote Atiku’ — ADC Youth Leaders Back Amaechi for 2027 Presidency

May 24, 2026

2027: Tinubu set to receive Certificate of Return, APC flag

May 24, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Demo
Top Posts

Stop Press! Jesam Michael, AAS Investors Are Aggrieved

May 10, 2024

Leadway Advocates For Public Safety As Nigerians Embrace The New Year

January 7, 2025

Ogun Is Setting The Pace In Tackling Energy Challenges, Says Abiodun

February 15, 2024

El-Rufai’s Wife Drags ICPC to Court, Demands ₦2 Billion Compensation

May 24, 2026
Don't Miss
News

El-Rufai’s Wife Drags ICPC to Court, Demands ₦2 Billion Compensation

By CitynewsMay 24, 2026

A fresh legal battle has emerged between the family of former Kaduna State governor, Nasir…

‘We Won’t Vote Atiku’ — ADC Youth Leaders Back Amaechi for 2027 Presidency

May 24, 2026

2027: Tinubu set to receive Certificate of Return, APC flag

May 24, 2026

BREAKING: Ex-Foreign Affairs Minister Tuggar Loses APC 2027 Bauchi Governorship Ticket

May 23, 2026
Stay In Touch
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Vimeo

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

Demo
About Us

City News NG is a fast-growing Nigerian online news platform delivering breaking stories, politics, business, entertainment, sports, and lifestyle updates to readers across Nigeria and the diaspora. It positions itself as a reliable digital newspaper with timely coverage of national and global events.

Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
Our Picks

El-Rufai’s Wife Drags ICPC to Court, Demands ₦2 Billion Compensation

May 24, 2026

‘We Won’t Vote Atiku’ — ADC Youth Leaders Back Amaechi for 2027 Presidency

May 24, 2026

2027: Tinubu set to receive Certificate of Return, APC flag

May 24, 2026
Most Popular

Stop Press! Jesam Michael, AAS Investors Are Aggrieved

May 10, 2024

Leadway Advocates For Public Safety As Nigerians Embrace The New Year

January 7, 2025

Ogun Is Setting The Pace In Tackling Energy Challenges, Says Abiodun

February 15, 2024
© 2026. Designed by .
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.